Amazon is the official on-line merchandise companion for Beyoncé’s Renaissance world tour. Right here’s the newest.
Beyoncé has partnered with the net retailer for a collection of 4 distinct merch drops all through the North American leg of her tour. Drop 1.0 contains 5 gadgets that remember the iconography of the tour, obtainable at Amazon’s Beyoncé hub. All on-line merchandise might be completely different from the product obtainable at venues.
The collaboration presents prospects all over the world entry to never-before-seen product and memorabilia types solely on the Amazon Music Artist Merch store. The inaugural drop of this four-part assortment contains 5 gadgets together with:
- Renaissance Tee | A customized dyed, premium heavyweight tee, with the long-lasting paintings that first introduced the tour.
- Renaissance Marquee Tee | A customized dyed, premium heavyweight tee, that includes a customized Renaissance Marquee graphic.
- Renaissance Marquee Sweatshirt | A customized died, premium heavyweight sweatshirt emblazoned with the Renaissance marquee graphic.
- Renaissance Marquee Pants | A customized dyed, premium heavyweight sweatpant, designed to pair with the crewneck sweatshirt.
- Renaissance Marquee Poster | A lithograph-style print that includes the Renaissance marquee graphic.
Future drops as a part of the bodily merchandise for the Renaissance tour might be introduced on Amazon Music social channels. Every drop will characteristic unique Renaissance merchandise that features designs which can be completely different from the merchandise offered in venues.
Taylor Swift’s Eras tour is predicted to smash the $1 billion tour barrier this 12 months—however this on-line merch drop might assist Beyonce slim the hole. Promoting merch on-line by Amazon is a brilliant transfer, particularly as unique merch drops have grow to be a defining characteristic of reside excursions. In the meantime, it speaks to the e-commerce energy of Amazon that includes a tour drop for Beyonce with Amazon Music because the official companion.
The merch drop is in collaboration with the singer’s Parkwood Leisure firm. Parkwood Leisure produced The Mrs. Carter Present World Tour (2013-2014), The Formation World Tour (2016), and the ‘Homecoming’ performances at Coachella in 2018. It additionally co-produced the On the Run Tour (2014) and On the Run II (2018).